Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissTysinni
Weaning Pup

PostSubject: Hello all!   Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Heya, everyone. Smile
I'm Miss Tysinni, but you can call me Ty. I'm a 21 year old self-taught artist, wife, and mother to a beautiful baby boy. I play way too much Skyrim, and when my internet allows, I also enjoy Minecraft, and Fallout 3. I'm in training to be a tattoo artist, and I even have my own machine and ink (yay). I'm a very friendly sort of person, and I love to help out where I can. I have been on chatlands for 7 years, 3 of which were spent as a chat moderator, albeit under different names, and I haven't really been able to get on in the past year, and my old chat-home is now inaccessible, so I'm looking for a new place to settle my paws down into.
I like to do things for people, so on occasion I will offer freebies, and I surprise my friends when I can. I like writing stories, but I can never think of a good ending, so I never tend to show my work. I'm looking forward to making some new friends, so I hope to see you around on here and on chat!
Back to top Go down
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/misstysinni/

Hello all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: