Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salutations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burke
Newborn Pup

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Salutations!   Salutations! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:26 am

My real name is Austin Shay.

I've been around chatlands since late 2007 - early 2008 when I was eighteen turning nineteen.

I discovered chatlands of my own, browsing about.

I've had a lot of years and experience throughout my adventures but not enough that I have understanding of what the technological aspects comes to mind.

I have Whiterosez to thank for teaching me what I do know as well as a few friends that have taught some basics.

For those that know me, I've honestly not been the nicest of people and for that, there is no excuse.

I admit, I have been nasty to a lot of people - but anymore, I just want a place to reside with good friends and a loving family.

As far as my personality - which doesn't say much - as my disorders said - I can be the nicest of people to anyone that is nice in return - biting my tongue in the face of disputes.

Anymore, why judge and hate when you can learn to love and tolerate!

Honestly, there is nothing much anyone would know unless questions are asked.

Aside that, living the agricultural life is non-stop - so if I am not ever online or there to take notes, I am outside tending to the livestock or building fences and pens, or helping in some other way to the farm, and for that I apologize due to inactivity - which is a drop and go no time to waste.

I say, thank you for taking the time to read this, if there is any questions, or anything else that needs to be stated, please contact me!
Back to top Go down

Salutations!
Page 1 of 1