Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

but wait, she isnt dead! syz surprise!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syzygy
Treasurer
syzygy

but wait, she isnt dead! syz surprise! Empty
PostSubject: but wait, she isnt dead! syz surprise!   but wait, she isnt dead! syz surprise! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:15 pm

shes got lizards in her head, and lame in her eyes
i thought i'd reintroduce myself since its been over 2 years now WHOOPS..............
i'm syzygy/revenge/autumn, i'm 17 and no one cares where i live. i like reptiles, gaming, art, and programming. i'm going to be going to college soon and probably going to do something in computer science or graphic design (get off the internet u freaking dweeb, i hear you yell). also i really love rooster teeth/achievement hunter and ray narvaez jr. he is my son.

find me in chat if u talk to me, ur already my friend

~***~FIVE SUPER COOL ULTRA-AMAZING FACTS ABOUT ME!!!!*~~****~
is actual real-life lizard. dont ask how i type with these claws

tries to be funny, but mostly makes jokes and then sits in the corner of shame. admires puns.

the heteros scare me. i dont understand their ways. (disclaimer: this is one of those jokes i was just talking about)

i draw animals. im so original

gabe the dog is the best meme.

Back to top Go down

but wait, she isnt dead! syz surprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: but wait, she isnt dead! syz surprise!   but wait, she isnt dead! syz surprise! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi hello person
Back to top Go down

but wait, she isnt dead! syz surprise!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: