Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Insecure
Newborn Pup
Insecure

New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad Empty
PostSubject: New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad   New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:37 am

Hello cX

My username on Myriad is, of course, Insecure. That is also the name of my forum account. Duhhh.

Oh, I don't bite. I'm actually very nice! Don't feel bad if I don't respond to you right away.
I might be playing Transformice, or watching stuff who knows.

My in real life name is Kalliope
and I'm genderfluid so please refer to me as them/they/their pronouns and then we will be good friends, haha.

My birthday is July 26th, so it's next week! And I'm 16 years of age, considering I was born on 1998. :3

I have been on Chatlands for more than seven to eight years now, so if you need any questions feel free to ask!

Most of my information is basically on my Sniff on Chatlands.
Don't worry
I don't stink so you can smell me XD
Back to top Go down
AnnaWolf
Treasurer
AnnaWolf

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad   New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:05 am

Nice to meet you, Insecure! ^^
Back to top Go down
Aesop
Predator
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad   New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm

hello, nice to meet you (:
Back to top Go down
sal
Prey
sal

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad   New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:14 pm

hi!!
Back to top Go down
http://cronkrintologist.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad   New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad Empty

Back to top Go down

New To Forums, Familiar With Myriad
Page 1 of 1