Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What did you dream about last night?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenma
Prey
Tenma

What did you dream about last night? Empty
PostSubject: What did you dream about last night?   What did you dream about last night? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:49 pm

I had one of those dreams where I'm running from someone I guess
I have a lot of those for some reason
I ended up running into this school I've never seen before filled with people I don't know
I locked myself in one of the classes and decided it was a good idea to go online lmao
It actually reminded me of another dream about a school that I had but I only vaguely remember it rip

So yeah!! Post your dreams (3
Back to top Go down
AnnaWolf
Treasurer
AnnaWolf

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?   What did you dream about last night? EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:49 pm

I had a dream where I was at home with my friend and these two men that were wearing black tank tops and a bit big and round, they also had black hair and beard. They pretended themselves as workers and I then told my friend that we didn't call any workers to work on the house. Then I forgot what else happened. Pretty creepy.
Back to top Go down
sal
Prey
sal

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?   What did you dream about last night? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:49 am

my dream (as far as i could remember) was about a man watching me while i was sick in bed. to be more specific, he stood at the edge of my bed and grinned. nothing more, just standing and grinning.
it scared me, honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://cronkrintologist.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?   What did you dream about last night? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you dream about last night?
Page 1 of 1