Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A small horror story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnnaWolf
Treasurer
AnnaWolf

A small horror story Empty
PostSubject: A small horror story   A small horror story EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:38 pm

This is a true story that happened to me. It's not a made up one or anything like that.

It was in the fall season and I was at home and wanted to go to the woods.

I normally go to the woods with my friend.

But after asking my parents they allowed me to go alone, but I brought my small dog along.

Once I crossed a few streams of creek water, I reached a small cliff.

The cliff was mostly made out of huge rocks with a dead tree that had fallen on it.

The creek water would actually go down the rocks and into a big pond.

The cliff used to have a nice bench on it but some teens threw it off into the big pond below.

So while I was looking at the view and then towards my dog.

My dog wasn't paying attention to me but looking forward.

I looked where he was staring at and to my horror I saw a old man.

I didn't even see the old man when I was walking to the cliff, nor even hear him!

He looked like he didn't have a shower in a month.

He wore a brown-grey jacket and dirty pants.

His bread and hair was grey and dirty.

I saw the man stepping over a small stream, and he was about 5-10 feet away from me, but I was on a higher up level than he was.

So I panicked a bit but stayed calm.

I told my dog that we were going back home and I think I had to drag him.

My dog didn't bark or make any noises.

I was worried that the man would run after me when he finally came up to the cliff I was on.

But I thought he was just a homeless man that saw me and wanted to ask me something.

I came back home safely but I was scared.

This happened in 2012.

For now on, I'm not going to the woods alone.  

Here is a illustration of the man from what I remember. I didn't have a good look at his face since his whole body blended into the surrounding areas.

A small horror story Ezimba17724082552900
Back to top Go down

A small horror story
Page 1 of 1