Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

character title minimum limit what

Go down 
AuthorMessage

character title minimum limit what Empty
PostSubject: character title minimum limit what   character title minimum limit what EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:11 pm

about time i did this
Hey there, I'm Sock. I go by the name 'Lizzy' to my close friends. But feel free to call me anything.

I'm seventeen years old, I live in England and I'm taking a college course in web design & software. I'm pretty chillax and easy-going; I won't mind if someone unfamiliar decides to strike up a conversation with me.

Some long-term names that I've been under are: Lluvia, Cross, Nemesis and Enfys. I've been apart of chatlands on and off for a good 6ish years now.

Some people may know me from CatsPawIsland, which is my main choice of residence since I'm usually very busy on there lol. But I occasionally like to drop by on Myriad and go inactive in the public rooms if I'm not making small-talk. Laughing Sorry about that. Just give me the boot lmfao.

See you all in chat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fouret
Alpha α | Owner
Alpha α | Owner
Fouret

PostSubject: Re: character title minimum limit what   character title minimum limit what EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Welcome to Myriad, Sock! Hope to strike a convo. with you sometime!
Back to top Go down
http://myriad.chatlands.com

PostSubject: Re: character title minimum limit what   character title minimum limit what EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks very much. I look forward to it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character title minimum limit what   character title minimum limit what Empty

Back to top Go down

character title minimum limit what
Page 1 of 1