Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you Rather

Go down 
+12
MrFluffy
Sezukimi
C-4
Basil
Satapir
SinglePringle
Chynni
Arsyia
syzygy
Dyn
AnnaWolf
Fouret
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Would you Rather - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:11 am

Hm.. tough call. Ruling a country you get riches and all the things you could possibly ask for. Being a secret agent might pay you a buttload though in income. I would rather be a secret agent. Sometimes small missions could prevent large and horrible mishaps. 
Plus being a secret agent is just awesome.

Would you rather be the best artist in the world or the funniest person in the world?

Last edited by Cupidon on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add a WYR question. :p)
Back to top Go down
Chynni
Predator
Chynni

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:18 am

Funniest person ;v;

would you rather have a close friend betray you or not be friends with them at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 am

Not be friends with them at all. Then I would have no memory of being betrayed, and I could still try being friends with them without having been betrayed. if you know what I'm talking about.@chynni

Would you rather have as many pets as you want or have as many clothes as you want?
Back to top Go down
Chynni
Predator
Chynni

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:27 am

Clothes.

Would you rather have one character you loved or several you liked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 am

Several I like. I'm personally someone who likes to refresh things and I would want different kinds of things with different personalities rather than one character. That's why I never have fursonas ^o^

Would you rather date one person throughout high school or date more than one guy throughout the years?
Back to top Go down
Dyn
Keeper
Dyn

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 am

That's a hard one. I would rather date one guy throughout high school, maybe he knows me well enough so we can be together longer. 

Would you rather meet One Direction or... -shivers- JB?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 am

ONE. DIRECTION. SO I CAN LOVE NIALL FOREVER. 

Would you rather go to a Taylor Swift concern or Ed Sheeran?
Back to top Go down
Arsyia
Captain Myriad
Arsyia

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:16 am

Taylor Swift.. considering I didn't know the other person. o-o

Would you rather dance on hot coals or in the middle of a snapping turtles' breeding ground?
Back to top Go down
Dyn
Keeper
Dyn

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 am

Dances on hot coals. Bahaha.

Would you rather date a pig or date a cow? Muahaha.
Back to top Go down
Arsyia
Captain Myriad
Arsyia

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:27 pm

A cow. XD They are cute and don't bite.

Would you rather kiss a rapid squrriel or a wild wolf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Wild Wolf, because wolves wont harm you until you harm them or their pack mates, /True facts bro/

Would you rather eat Moldy Cheese or Moldy Ice Cream?
Back to top Go down
Arsyia
Captain Myriad
Arsyia

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 am

Cheese because cheese is awesome.

Would you rather be stuck in an ant hill for a day or in an ocean with sharks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 am

Ocean with sharks, Ants will probably bite you, sharks might not #Smart.
Would you rather eat JB or Lil' Wayne?
Back to top Go down
Arsyia
Captain Myriad
Arsyia

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:18 am

Ewwwwww JB. Lil'Wayne for sure.

Would you rather lick a rabid squirrel or bath a insane cat?
Back to top Go down
Fouret
Alpha α | Owner
Alpha α | Owner
Fouret

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 am

Insane cat. I never want to risk getting rabies, ogm.

Would you rather earn $10 for 12 hours of working each day or receive $1,000,000 when you turn 90 years old [You may not give it to anyone]?
Back to top Go down
http://myriad.chatlands.com
AnnaWolf
Treasurer
AnnaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:07 pm

I would rather work for 12 hours for 10$

Would you rather travel to space forever, or have a really long life spam like about 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and never die? Till you hit your age limit.
Back to top Go down
Arsyia
Captain Myriad
Arsyia

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:46 am

I would rather have a long life span. XD

Would you rather eat a cat or give ten rabid cats a bath?
Back to top Go down
AnnaWolf
Treasurer
AnnaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:48 am

GUhh. I would rather eat a cat. ;-;

Would you rather have flying powers or talk to animals(all kind even bugs) power
Back to top Go down
Arsyia
Captain Myriad
Arsyia

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:07 am

Take with animals.

Would you rather go to prison for a year, or eat a hobo's foot?
Back to top Go down
SinglePringle
Weaning Pup
SinglePringle

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Eat a hobo's foot.

Would you rather make 1 law of your choice or get rid of 1 law of your choice and why?
Back to top Go down
Satapir
Newborn Pup
Satapir

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 am

I would add a law of my own. In addition of that, it would rather be strict to negative motions on chat, that way, all the bad feelings would be vanished, and the grumpy atmosphere would ellapse.

Would you rather have a lot of money, have everything and be unhappy that there's no goal in your life, or have barely anything, be broke, and be unhappy that you dont have anything you want?
Back to top Go down
Arsyia
Captain Myriad
Arsyia

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Have no money. XD At least that way I can have some 'hope' life might get better.

Would you rather have all of your money in pennies, or all of your money to be handled by someone else and you have no say in how it's spent/used?
Back to top Go down
Basil
Newborn Pup
Basil

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:21 am

all of my money in pennies

would you rather sleep with no blankets or no pillows?
Back to top Go down
C-4
Predator
C-4

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:43 pm

No pillows, i need my blankets e-e

Would you rather give money to a selfish ungrateful man who truly needs it or to a nice grateful man who does not need it at all?
Back to top Go down
Sezukimi
Sentinel
Sezukimi

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:24 am

Wow I had to really think about that....
In all honesty probably the ungrateful person who needed it... Perhaps one day he might look back and appreciate it and the opportunity it gave him. It might even be the thing that sets him up on the path for change. Who knows, either way, at least it will benefit him.

Would you rather (at the limit of you physical endurance) be sweltering hot or freezing cold?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you Rather   Would you Rather - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you Rather
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Games and More Games-
Jump to: