Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want to know about Epicwolf2222? You've to the right place!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epicwolf2222
Weaning Pup

Want to know about Epicwolf2222? You've to the right place! Empty
PostSubject: Want to know about Epicwolf2222? You've to the right place!   Want to know about Epicwolf2222? You've to the right place! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:31 am

Why hullo there I am Epicwolf2222. Many of you know me as Epic, because that is my name :3. When I first joined chat lands I went on Wolfhome. Then I saw Myriad. I joined it. I knew I liked it better than any chat site I've been on, I stuck with it. I've been on Myriad ever since. I love Myriad, its my favorite chat site. I love the admins. All of the admins are my friends, I am very glad that they are. I also love the people on here. I've met many awesome people on Myriad. Thank you Fouret and Annawolf for creating Myriad <3. I am happy that I joined Myriad, it is an awesome chat site overall.

What Is Epicwolf2222 like?
Well I am a very funny, nice, etc person. I love meeting new friends. I love to color poses and draw. I'm not the best drawer I'm overall OK. I love going on Myriad. I like swimming, and I also like being outdoors. I now use gimp to color my poses, just incase u wanted to know Razz.

Conclusion Smile
So I'm going to wrap this up. So, yes I am Epicwolf2222 aka. Epic <3. Overall, I love everything about Myriad, the people, the admins, the places, etc. Im a funny and a nice person. I'm glad I joined Myriad. I liked it ever since I joined. Now, thank you for reading this little article about....me of course XD.

~By,Epicwolf2222 aka. Epic :3
Back to top Go down

Want to know about Epicwolf2222? You've to the right place!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: