Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ozone's Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ozone's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ozone's Introduction   Ozone's Introduction EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:11 am

Okay.. so where do I begin? I am Ozone... a major roleplayer yet according to some other users I am also
a fun person to just chat with. It's difficult to explain my personality, y'know? But I'd say that I'm easygoing... I can
be a 'fun' person to hang around sometimes only if you don't piss me off. I'm really excited about this new chatsite and I'm hoping there will be a horse pose set included in the bodyshop once it gets opened to the public (although from the moment I am posting this I do not know if it is opened to the public yet).
I'm pretty good at art, I'd say, which is most of my fellow users say so, and as I've stated before I am VERY much into roleplay... I'm an advanced roleplayer and I just love to do that every time I come online.
Currently on another chatland account, "Undertaker", I am a beta on at chatsite, "Omen", and although it is my first time as an administrator I believe I can help out around the chat site if my assitance would ever be needed. Well, I have no idea what else to put in this post, so... uh... someone reply so I didn't have to write this for nothin'...

Also, Happy Easter, Myriad!
Back to top Go down
Fouret
Alpha α | Owner
Alpha α | Owner
Fouret

PostSubject: Re: Ozone's Introduction   Ozone's Introduction EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Happy Easter Ozone! Thank you for joining us! We will hopefully be opening soon! Glad to have you Roleplay with our fellow users here! If you're interested, feel free to use the RolePlay section of the forums! (:
Back to top Go down
http://myriad.chatlands.com

PostSubject: Re: Ozone's Introduction   Ozone's Introduction EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:08 am

Welcome to Myriad Ozone, we hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozone's Introduction   Ozone's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Ozone's Introduction
Page 1 of 1