Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Apodyopsis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chynni
Predator

PostSubject: Apodyopsis   Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi I'm Apodyopsis, some of you may have seen me on chat, since I spend most of my time on Myriad or The Bond Between Us as Anchor.

Most of the time I'm friendly, I try to be a good person, but I may come off as rude without meaning it. I may not talk much on chat but that's because I'm not a very good conversation starter and I usually end up making it awkward, haha. I'm mostly active around my friends or when there's a topic of conversation I feel I should butt into.

I'm currently 13 years of age, turning 14 on June 4th this year (Same birthday as Ethine and Hades, woop!)

I enjoy many things and I love talking, so don't hesitate to start a conversation. Hope to meet you on chat!

I'm not good at introductions
Back to top Go down
Dyn
Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Apodyopsis   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 pm

You sound a lot like me. I suck at beginning conversations. You seem like a nice person. But I have seen you on my old account, Gingko. You seem like a very nice person, Apo. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apodyopsis   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:17 am

That was a beautiful introduction Apodyopsis! Hope to see you around the chat sometime and hope you have fun on the chat! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apodyopsis   Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 am

June 4 is also my Birthday! Hehe c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apodyopsis   

Back to top Go down

Apodyopsis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introduction-