Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heyo Everyone! ;o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightFang
Newborn Pup
MidnightFang

Heyo Everyone! ;o Empty
PostSubject: Heyo Everyone! ;o   Heyo Everyone! ;o EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:01 am

Salutations My Friends!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Midnightfang but you can call me Middy or Mid if you would like. I'm 19 years old, my birthday is November 15th and I'm from the Land of Enchantment, also known as the state of New Mexico which is located in the southwesten part of the United States. My intrests include Traditional and Digital Arts, Computer Technologies, Photography and Writing. As for a career, I'm soon to begin studying in the field of Psychology hopefully this fall. Personality wise I'm the type to be kind and lighthearted towards most that I meet, though admittedly I can be one with few words in some cases but aside from that I try my best to be friendly and helpful as I can be. I do enjoy hanging with my friends as well as meeting new people, I hope to do both here on Myriad. Mostly I'm online during the late hours or early morning in my timezone, so if you catch me roaming here feel free to chat. I'm looking forward to my time here! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://xnightxx.deviantart.com/
MissTysinni
Weaning Pup
MissTysinni

Heyo Everyone! ;o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo Everyone! ;o   Heyo Everyone! ;o EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:38 pm

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! I hope to see you around. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/misstysinni/

Heyo Everyone! ;o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: