Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TwiTwi Here!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TwiTwi Here!! Empty
PostSubject: TwiTwi Here!!   TwiTwi Here!! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Hello I am TwiTwi.I love horses and all animals.My dog died recently this morning May the first.He drowned in our pool while I was asleep and he was only 4 months old.Well the good stuff is I love to make friends and have fun doing it.I wish to be a member of the ART staff because I have been before and have been an admin a couple of times.If I actually get to be able to be an admin I would pick a gamma for sure.Thank you for listening!
Back to top Go down

TwiTwi Here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwiTwi Here!!   TwiTwi Here!! EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:39 am

StarBlazer wrote:
Hello I am TwiTwi.I love horses and all animals.My dog died recently this morning May the first.He drowned in our pool while I was asleep and he was only 4 months old.Well the good stuff is I love to make friends and have fun doing it.I wish to be a member of the ART staff because I have been before and have been an admin a couple of times.If I actually get to be able to be an admin I would pick a gamma for sure.Thank you for listening!
Merr ! Thanks for introducing yourself ! It will be greatly acknowledged and appreciated ^-^
Back to top Go down

TwiTwi Here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwiTwi Here!!   TwiTwi Here!! EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:54 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy, r.i.p<3:c
& welcome to Myriad c:
Back to top Go down

TwiTwi Here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwiTwi Here!!   TwiTwi Here!! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Welcome to Myriad! Aw. Bless,
I'm sorry about the loss of your puppy.
Back to top Go down

TwiTwi Here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwiTwi Here!!   TwiTwi Here!! EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:19 am

Aww thank you!Everyone he is now in a better and safe place so no need to worry! I will miss him but I am still happy that he is in heaven now! So thank you everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TwiTwi Here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwiTwi Here!!   TwiTwi Here!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TwiTwi Here!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: