Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D   Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Hoy the ship. Arghh..I'm KatyClaw3/Kokoa/BreezeTail.Some may know me, some may not.

I love big introductions, I'm an open book so,
---
I'm 14 and I'm in Junior High.
Single, not the biggest fan on relationships.
My name is Brianna, but only close friends can call me Bri.
I'm 4"8 and I weigh around one hundred pounds. Short and chubby(Not afraid to admit it).
I live in the US, the southern Arkansas.
I like a lot of music, if you want to know my favorite bands, feel free to ask me.
I'm nice 99.9% of the time.
I write tons and tons of stories, if you want to read them, ask c: and I'm very stubborn when it comes to certain things..

I'm absolutely obsessed with Johnny Depp, Fun.,Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr.
So don't be surprised if I talk about them or squeal over pictures. If I ever met them, I would be like;

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D 10ndfs0

I'm also a nerd. I love DBZ or Dragon Ball Z, or Pokemon but I only love the First Generation, or I love Naruto or Black Butler, or anything else nerdy.
Must I say, I'm Crazy.

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D 30m3fc0

Personality wise-
Well, I'm friendly and I love to work with other people. Most of my teachers and friends call me a very......animal person ^.^'. I helped with the animal shelters and planning for school events during Middle School. I've been on chatlands for about 6 years 1/2 so I've met a lot of people and I've made friends very quickly.A jumble of every emotion, I'm a goofball, I'm serious, I have my downs..I get excited over stupid things..like taking a MySpace quiz over my dog..or painting...and with that being said, I cry over stupid things too..like my dog..if he mopes around, it upsets me.
I love life,everyday is a new experience! I love to help others and enjoy laughing and watching others have a good time. I am a very honest person who will bust her butt to to achieve goals as an admin.I am very into nature and will pull over on the side of the road to move a turtle so it doesn't get run over. I like all kinds of weather (except when it is over 80 degrees) I don't like watching people get hurt and I will defend people that can't defend themselves,I don't like people who lie or are high and mighty,People who purposely hurt others are scum and should be put away forever. But for the most part I am a content person who believes that we should all stop and enjoy what we have when ever we can because we are only here a short time and letting life slip by without enjoying it is a waste. I could go on and on but you get the idea of how I am.

Other Stuff:
I am Always on the Chatlands everyday unless something comes up,If i am due to Inactivity i will say to another alpha/admin.If you ever need something and I'm not on just leave a PM message and i will reply to as fast as i can here some chatlands I'm usually on:
Yin and Yang; Kokoa
Ourani; Kokoa
Catspawisland; Lovett

Questioning Wise:
- Art related questions, such as how to make make transparent backgrounds to use as poses or how to colour.
I even will critique your drawings and give you pointers to help you get better if you'd like!
- Questions about how to use Yin and Yang. Need help figuring out how to put an away message up or add a friend? I can also help you with the coding in your sniff to make it all pretty like mine!
- Life problemss.3: If you're feeling down and need someone to talk to for advice, I'm always willing to listen and lend a hand, if I can. Now if only I took my own advice Very Happy
- Some subjects in school. I won't give you the answer, but I'd enjoy helping you figure out how to solve a problem. (Not so good at math or science though, I warn you. :0 My best subjects were literature and history.)

I'm in Grade 8 and I'm Middle School Yearbook committee. I work for the Nature's Wonder, which is our school fundraiser as well. I've set up a couple field trips before. I like coming up with events and working on teams, a lot.It's not really a big thing, though, a lot of people were on those teams. I'm just really creative, and my family is always calling me creative,addictive and talented.
--
So there is my introduction, PM me for anything Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Dyn
Keeper
Dyn

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D   Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Hey thar, welcome to myriad c:
I cry over stupid things too, haha xD
And I'm not good at math or science, either.
I love history, as well.
We might good friends one day, lol.
Hope to meet you on chats c:>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D   Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Oh I hope we become friends some day!(: And maybe we'll have a chat when I get on there. Thanks for the warm welcome
Back to top Go down
Dyn
Keeper
Dyn

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D   Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:19 pm

No problemo~ ~hairflip~
Back to top Go down
Fouret
Alpha α | Owner
Alpha α | Owner
Fouret

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D   Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:39 am

Greetings, friend!~
Hope to meet you on chat someday!
Back to top Go down
http://myriad.chatlands.com
Chynni
Predator
Chynni

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D   Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:52 am

Welcome to Myriad, hope to see you on chat sometime!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D   Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:44 pm

You to!C:
Back to top Go down
fantasy
Newborn Pup

PostSubject: ;)   Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:24 am

Howdy :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D   Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: