Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ahah, Hi, I'm Corvidae... I guess.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ahah, Hi, I'm Corvidae... I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Ahah, Hi, I'm Corvidae... I guess.   Ahah, Hi, I'm Corvidae... I guess. EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:07 pm

I really have no clue what I'm doing.
I'm CorvidaeCalamus on the chat, and, um... Corvidae is my favorite word, it basically means crows or ravens...
Birds, canines, and felines of all kinds are my favorite animals. I'm a volunteer at a local cat shelter near my home and I go spend a couple hours babysitting cats every week so they can walk around instead of just having to sit in a cubby for days.
I'm 15 and physically a girl but I sort of can flip around my gender when I want to, I guess. I wouldn't go out of my way to have people call me a he or a she or an it.
I've really just kind of stopped caring. ^^;
I'm a bit of a roleplayer, not just on Chatlands (even though Chatlands is where I got started; I learned what Roleplaying was on Wolfhome), and I write a lot, too... I can also draw... Um...

...Sure, let's just... Leave it like that...
Back to top Go down
Chynni
Predator
Chynni

Ahah, Hi, I'm Corvidae... I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahah, Hi, I'm Corvidae... I guess.   Ahah, Hi, I'm Corvidae... I guess. EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:06 am

Welcome to Myriad! I hope to get to know you better, you seem like an interesting person.
Back to top Go down

Ahah, Hi, I'm Corvidae... I guess.
Page 1 of 1