Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CrowFly intrudes!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrowFly
Newborn Pup
CrowFly

CrowFly intrudes!!! Empty
PostSubject: CrowFly intrudes!!!   CrowFly intrudes!!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:47 am

Hello, I am CrowFly.
I have been a chatland user for over 5 years. I am known as a few other names, Udiya and x-Ohru-x.
I am a Digital artist, my talent is in Quads; here and their landscape work. I have done Pose Set's for site's before
Including Dippy's site, Fox paradise. And Nekare's site, Dragon Power's. I am an honest person, and I love to make friends.

My birthday is December 4th 1998, I am happily taken by my beautiful girlfriend Epilepsy/Haley.

I write short Novel's. I strive to write kid storys, but I want my profession to be in hair styling. I have many passion's which include, Reading, Swimming, Dancing, Singing, Drawing, Running, Traveling/Adventuring.
Back to top Go down

CrowFly intrudes!!!
Page 1 of 1