Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, everyone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello, everyone.  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone.    Hello, everyone.  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:31 am

Hey, guys! Some of you may be familiar with me on the chat by the name of Paradigm, unfortunately I couldn't use the same name on these forums, so I had to add a dash in the middle. SO ORIGINAL. 
Anyways, I hope to be able to take the time to meet all of you on chat, or here on the forums. I'm a very approachable person, despite what you may think of me when I'm around my best friend, Jordan(Chynni). I'll probably never be the one to speak first, so it'll be your best luck to say something to me rather than waiting for me to say something to you. 
Now, onto some other stuff. 
My name is Keegan, feel free to call me by that, or you could just call me Para. 
I am 15 years of age, turning 16 tomorrow, actually. June 21st.
If you want some help with a conversation starter, here are a few things I am interested in:
 - Music such as Daft Punk, Techno genre, Snow Patrol, Miike Snow, Gorillaz, The Glitch Mob, etc. 
 - The Walking Dead
 - The Office
There's a lot more that I could list, but not too much comes to mind right now, so don't be afraid to come and talk with me.
Back to top Go down
Chynni
Predator
Chynni

Hello, everyone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.    Hello, everyone.  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:04 am

Hehe, welcome to Myriad, Para-digm.
Back to top Go down
Dyn
Keeper
Dyn

Hello, everyone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.    Hello, everyone.  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Happy Birthday!! c:
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.    Hello, everyone.  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Dyn
Keeper
Dyn

Hello, everyone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.    Hello, everyone.  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:45 pm

No problem<3
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.    Hello, everyone.  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:41 am

:3 Hello!!! I hope you enjoy being on Myriad~
Back to top Go down
Epicness
Weaning Pup
Epicness

Hello, everyone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.    Hello, everyone.  EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Hello everyone! To all the newbies I wish you great luck! Myriad is a fun-filled, awesome chatland's site! ~Thefadingshadow
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.    Hello, everyone.  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:44 am

Wait a minute, Paradigm, you live in WA too? :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everyone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.    Hello, everyone.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: