Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arsyia Beta Butt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arsyia
Captain Myriad
Arsyia

Arsyia Beta Butt Empty
PostSubject: Arsyia Beta Butt   Arsyia Beta Butt EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm

I just realized I never did one of these, so I am going to go ahead and fill one out.

Hello, I am Arsyia of Myriad or rather of chatlands in general. I have been on chatlands since 2006, I think considering my memory is terrible. I  found my ways to chatlands through my brother, who was Rocketo at the time. We were mainly at wolfhome for a very long time in the time in which you had to PAY to change your colors or your avatar. I left after awhile because of some family problems. Then I returned about a year later as Arsyia once more. However, I did not stay very long. Finally, I have returned in 2010 as Arsyia and as Fatalheart. I no longer, however, use Fatalheart. I am simply known as Arsyia for everyone. Just this year I have found my way to Myriad and became the proud Admin I am now. I am on the art team and take pride in my work as an admin of this site. I am hoping to do it for a very long time.

But enough of my life story, I should be telling you guys a bit about myself. I am a 17 year old student that will be going to college this year despite being a senior. I struggle with speech, spelling, and motor skills due to a disorder I have. No, I will not tell you what it is. I have a bad temper sometimes, but I have learned over the years on how to handle it and how to use it to help me. I am a very strict person when it comes to rules and on art. Yet, I am very laid back person and I do believe in second chances.  I am a chat lover and have one cat named Prancer who weighs over 12 pounds. He is my baby and many times I will talk about him. I am not much of a dog person, but for some reason ALL of my poses are wolves or dogs. I love art, but I suck at drawing on the computer. I mainly draw on paper, but I have been learning to color on the computer, draw, etc. I also enjoy books, so hit me up about books and I will probably marry you (Not really XD).

Well.. that is all I can think of. :3 If you have any questions just let me know. See you all on Myriad!
Back to top Go down
Epicness
Weaning Pup
Epicness

Arsyia Beta Butt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arsyia Beta Butt   Arsyia Beta Butt EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Your growing up too fast arsy ;-; Little beta butt! ~Fading
Back to top Go down
Epicwolf2222
Weaning Pup

Arsyia Beta Butt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arsyia Beta Butt   Arsyia Beta Butt EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 am

-claps- UR AN AWESOME BETA <33.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arsyia Beta Butt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arsyia Beta Butt   Arsyia Beta Butt Empty

Back to top Go down

Arsyia Beta Butt
Page 1 of 1