Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello there!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello there!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!    Hello there!  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:17 pm

I am not really good at introductions, but I will sum up the majority about me! My character name on here is Slush, although my fursona name is Kolka, and my real name is Leslie. I am Fourteen, My birthday is June 9th, 1999. I live in California and I have always been here. Um, I like to travel although I have never actually even been out of my state. I would like to call my self an artist. I love to swim and my favorite way to swim is good ol' fashioned freestyle. My style of art is Traditional and Digital, although I have been slacking recently and only have been able to draw on paper because of my great artist block on the computer. It has been about 7 months since I have been able to finish an art project on there. silent  I am into the bands/musical artists Bastille, Imagine Dragons, Avicii, Casper, Cro, Snow Mine, Keane, 2pm, Shinhwa, P!ATD, Bowling for soup, 30STM, MCR, Foxes, Fall out Boy, Daughter, and good music like that :)My favorite animal is the Bear, In spite of my fursona being fox! I spend 15/24 hours on the computer (It is a bad addiction I must admit) My favorite pass times are Browsing Tumblr, Playing WoW, Being on Chatlands, DeviantArt, Reading Manga and watching Anime. Smile I love making new friends and would be glad to talk to you! And if any of you have a Skype feel free to add me. I currently suffer from A.D.D, Major Depression and a slight Bi-Polar disorder. I currently feel pretty horrid because I have a major cold. Crying or Very sad Anyways feel free to be my friend <3 (Did I do this right? confused )
Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: