Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Hello there! We welcome you to Myriad! Please sign up to be an official member or log in if you're already one! We hope you enjoy yourself here with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salutations, I am CrowFly.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Salutations, I am CrowFly. Empty
PostSubject: Salutations, I am CrowFly.   Salutations, I am CrowFly. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Hello there, I am CrowFlyAlisa. A common artist on DA and on wolfhome forums. I also partake here on Myriad, I have some rooms and premades posted and also characters for sale.
I also do commissions so if your interested I will be posting up a commissionary topic soon with lots of art examples and details and such. Smile
I am 15 years old, 16 in a few months my birthday is December 14th.
I am female, and an helper on Animal Kingdom and always willing to give a helping hand where ever I am. I enjoy helping people and am willing to answer any questions you may have so please do not shy from asking me questions. 
I'm also a literate roleplayer and learned pretty much on my own how to roleplay. Of course I studied a lot of the figure and such of my creature "wolf" and "Feline" alike. 
If you'd like to know more about me, please do not shy from talking to me. I'm always happy to have a conversation. 
Ah yes I also have a pack its kinda like a clan to, I accept both wolves and cats in it. Dogs are welcome as well, realistic actions must be maintained in my group though~ Its easy to find me in the roleplay section on the forums seeing as I believe I'm the only one with a topic. Well alright, I will not bore you with to much detail once again don't shy from talking to me. I am always open to have a conversation or if you need help come ask. <333
Little more about me:
Alright so I explained a few features about my self. So let me tell you a bit more, I've been on chatlands for 3 years. And have partaken in being an admin 7 times. I am currently an admin on Animal Kingdom which is a lovely site, although is rather in active.
I am also an admin on Ermitis Oase owned by two very close friends of mind, Bluu and Sponny.
I am a helper on both of these sites listed above.
I have also been an admin on
Crimson hollow
AfterLife
Untildawn
Edge Of Heaven
and of course Terravore, mustn't forget that one. <3
Back to top Go down
Epicness
Weaning Pup
Epicness

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, I am CrowFly.   Salutations, I am CrowFly. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Happy early birthday? c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, I am CrowFly.   Salutations, I am CrowFly. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:35 am

Ello, I'm Thaed. Nice 2 meet cha! cat Lol, I dunno if I'm onlu talkin' to you, Crow, or myself. jocolor  Anyways, just wanted to say, I'd like to try for an admin on Myriad. And I wanted to ask you, (or whomever I'm talkin' too tongue ) How I could apply to become one, or possibly anyways. I'll go now. Please tell me if I'm able to apply, and how I can apply. Toodlez!! afro 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, I am CrowFly.   Salutations, I am CrowFly. Empty

Back to top Go down

Salutations, I am CrowFly.
Page 1 of 1